Monday, September 9, 2013
Welcome 2013-2014 First Grade Students and Families!
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about the purpose of this blog. I think parent communication is a vital part of the education process. This blog allows me to give you a glimpse of some things we are doing here at school. You will be able to find the weekly skills, spelling words, high frequency words, and other information under the reading and math tabs at the top of the page. I will also post updates on important dates or information that I need to pass along to you. You will also be able to see pictures of fun things that we do in class. I have removed all of the posts from last year that included newsletters or information so that it would not be confusing for you. I encourage you to either sign up for update notifications by email, follow, or bookmark our blog. If you have a smartphone, our blog is also set up for mobile devices. Whatever you choose, please check back often.
Labels:
Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment